TERRASIT STIRO-M50 is a construction adhesive for thermal insulation materials, such as EPS panels, wool, or cork panels. It is also used for leveling and inserting reinforcement mesh before the final decorative layer.
Ingredients: cement, polymer binder, sand, and additives
Instructions for use: Mix the contents of the bag with approximately 5.5L of water until a homogeneous mass is reached. Wait for 10 minutes, then stir again. Apply the adhesive to the edges and point to the center of the insulation panels. To insert the mesh, it is applied by hand using a metal trowel and the mesh is inserted into the still moist layer so that the mesh overlaps in the outer third. After that, the surface is smoothed with a metal trowel.
• Adhesion of all types of insulating materials
• 5 kg/m2 of mass required (depends on the surface)
• 3.5-4 kg/m2 of mass required for netting or leveling (depends on the surface)
• Resistant to frost
• 10N/mm2 maximum compressive strength
Operating conditions: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
• Instructions must be followed
• Wear protective equipment when handling, and in case of contact with eyes, rinse with water and consult a doctor
• Warranty on the composition of material, not for improper use
Expiry date: 6 months in dry