TERRASIT STIRO-L25 is a construction adhesive for thermal insulation materials, such as EPS panels, wool, or cork panels. It is used for adhesion of thermal insulation materials on desired surfaces that require insulation.
Ingredients: cement, polymer binder, sand, and additives
Instructions for use: Mix the contents of the bag with approximately 7L of water until a homogeneous mass is reached. Wait for 10 minutes, then stir again. Apply the adhesive to the edges and point to the center of the insulation panels. Anchoring (typing) of glued insulation boards is required.
• Adhesion of all types of insulating materials
• 5 kg/m2 of mass required (depends on the surface)
Operating conditions: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
• Instructions must be followed
• Wear protective equipment when handling, and in case of contact with eyes, rinse with water and consult a doctor
• Warranty on the composition of material, not for improper use
Expiry date: 6 months in dry